Atle Tzontli Atle Tzontli

Todo sobre xolos! - All about xolos!
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php portal.php

Portal » Atle Tzontli Forum Index » Sobre mi / About Me » Hello from Australia
Hello from Australia
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:50 am Reply with quote
xoloaus

Reputation: 6.7Reputation: 6.7Reputation: 6.7Reputation: 6.7Reputation: 6.7Reputation: 6.7

Hello Everyone.
I recognise a few names from all my Xolo site vists lol I am Jacqi from Australia, I live on the Western side called Western Australia 2 hours south of the capital Perth.

I have just imported two Xoloitzcuintle dogs to Australia (Standard) and I am very excited as are ALL of Australia as these are the FIRST ever. My dogs will be released from quarantine in another seven days and I can finally bring them home and feel all the love and warth that the Xolo owners so often talk about.

I am just completing the paperwork for the Australian National Kennel Council for the Breed Standard Extension ( to train judges in the judging of Xoloitzcuintle) I have previously had Chinese Cresteds and worked as a Narcotic Detection Handler with Labradors, German Sheps and a Rottweiler, PAD and ADD.

I am married to a wonderful man and have two grown up children, I like long distance running and my small collection of birds. I am hoping I can be a good ambassador for the Xolo in Australia and I am open to all advice and comments.

I am already very impressed with the breed itself and the lovely people that have been so wonderful in the very long and sometimes frustrating journey of the Xolo to Australia. I am already trying to plan more!

I hope that is enough about me I am looking forward to learning and talking to as many as I can.

Cheers
Jacqi

WA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel Mestre
Site Admin

votes: 3

Hello Jacqi,

Nice to see you here too!

This is the largest web forum for xoloitzcuintle in Mexico. Here you can find advice and many friends.

I'm sure that you will do an excellent work with the breed in Australia. Every year xolo reaches more terrain and hopefully soon every important kennel club will have ambassadors that represented.

Please, let us know more about your xolos, where did you get them and how long the should stay at quarantine to enter your country.

Also you can upload some pictures.

Looking forward to heard from you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quote
Gio
Elite

votes: 6

Hi Jacqi!!!
Welcome!!
Thank you so much for joining our forum!! I hope you like it Very Happy

I'm sure you'll do a great job with the xolos in Australia, just as you have done a great job with Cresties and as Narcotic Detention Handler Very Happy

I saw some pics and videos of your gorgeous xolos TahaDaha and Naca, and they are absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations for such lovely dogs!

I bet here you can find some xolo-friends that can give you their friendship and advice when needed Very Happy

Best wishes,
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quote
Undermünchen
Master

Congrats Jaqui!! and welcome to this place, its gonna be an honor to count with your presence, especially that you are the first one to bring xolos to Australia, sweet jesus!! Im gonna ask you a few cuestions, First of all How dou you knew about the xolos breed?? Could be more specific were dou you bought them, For the things that i read you are a special SWAT member or sometnig like that i dont know how its called in Australia, but are you going to train xolos for your group or just for pets?? So Jaqui enjoy this forum and welcome again...

Warm regards

Libo Villagomez
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quote
Danna
Master

Hi, Jacqi! Welcome to forum!
My name is Elena, I'm from Russia and I like travelling very much, and the journey to Australia - is my dream...
Tell us about your xolos, please, and share the pics!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:51 am Reply with quote
xoloaus

Reputation: 6.7Reputation: 6.7Reputation: 6.7Reputation: 6.7Reputation: 6.7Reputation: 6.7

Thank you all for the lovely welcome.

Libo,
I am no longer a Corrections Officer with the Narcotic Dog Squad, but enjoyed it very much. One day I would like to train a Xolo in detection work, I think they would do very well and enjoy the work.

Elena,
I have two Xolos one male and one female, they are both Besito Dogs and I hope to show them both to titles here in Australia, then possibly do some obedience and agility. It would be nice to show overseas if one day I can get there with a dog that will take me.
Gabriel,
The stay in Australian quarantine is 30 days but they had to spend 5 months in the USA after the RNATT test results. All up from countries that have had Rabies present its 180 days in quarantine, the UK and Rabies free countries are only 30 days total.

I hope thats all the questions answered

Jacqi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:59 am Reply with quote
Ingunn
Master

Welcome to the forum! I am really looking forward to some photos!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:29 am Reply with quote
Balam_lemo
Junior

hi¡¡¡

welcome¡¡¡

photos please¡¡¡¡¡

hoo¡¡¡
i don´t imagine the xolos run whit the walabi (Macropus rufus). ji ji .

your-xolos friends mony and Balam.

la verdad es ke nadie les aviso ke son perros¡¡¡
Hello from Australia
Portal » Atle Tzontli Forum Index » Sobre mi / About Me